JMatPro® is a simulation software which calculates a wide range
of materials properties for alloys and is particularly aimed at
multi-components alloys used in industrial practice. Using JMatPro
you can make calculations for:
- Stable and metastable phase equilibrium
- Solidification behaviour and properties
- Mechanical properties
- Thermo-physical and physical properties
- Phase transformations
- Chemical properties
JMatPro includes a Java based user interface, with calculation
modules using C/C++, and will run under any Windows OS (at least
Windows 98). It will also run on multi-core machines with 32/64
JMatPro has been designed so that it can be used by any engineer
or scientist that requires materials properties as part of their
everyday work. To this end, we take great care in the following
- extensive validation of the models to ensure sound predictions
of the properties.
- fast and robust calculations.
- ease of use due to an intuitive user interface.
- extensive on-line help facility.
- powerful data management interface in order to browse through
- high level of user preferences settings.
Work on JMatPro never stops, we are constantly:
- Improving the models we are using.
- Extending the existing properties to other materials.
- Introducing new properties.